Epithalon Peptide for Sale, Benefits, Reviews and Results
Benefits of Epitalon
- Decelerates the aging of cell populations by stimulating the renew and elongation of telomeres at the ends of chromosomes in DNA
- Reducing of aging / anti-aging effect, rejuvenation
- Inhibition of cancer and age-related diseases
- Rebuilds and stabilizes Melatonin production by the Pineal gland
- Powerful antioxidant properties protect against oxidative stress, act against the effects of free radicals
- Enhances the activities of the antioxidant enzymes superoxide dismutase, glutathione peroxidase, and glutathione-S-transferase
- Diminishes lipid oxidation and ROS (reactive oxygen species) collectively with the regulation of T cell function (increases interferon gamma production by T cells)
- Better, deeper sleep and its quality
- Enriches metrics of physical endurance, circadian rhythm, and carbohydrate and lipid metabolism
- Improved skin, inhibits the synthesis of the MMP9 protein in vitro in aging skin fibroblasts
- Positive clinical effect in Retinitis pigmentosa disease
- $54.00 USD
BPC-157 for Sale, Benefits, Leaky Gut and Dosage - Buy BPC 157 Peptide.
What Are The Benefits of BPC-157?
- Lightning-fast wound healing (muscle, ligament, tendon, nerve)
- decrease pain in damaged areas
- Increases growth hormone receptors
- Improves digestive function
- Safeguards and heals inflamed intestinal epithelium (leaky gut)
- An excellent solution for IBS and Crohns
- Protects the liver from toxic abuse (alcohol, antibiotics, etc.) and promotes healing
- Fosters the outgrowth of tendon fibroblasts, cell survival under stress, and the migration of tendon fibroblasts
- $59.00 USD
GHK-Cu Benefits, Hair Growth, Skin Transformation, Side Effects, Safety, Dosage.
- Tighten up loose skin and inverse thinning of aged skin
- Restore protective skin barrier proteins
- Enhance elasticity, skin firmness, and clarity
- Reduce the depth of wrinkles, fine lines, and improve the composition of aged skin
- Smooth out rough skin
- Decrease mottled hyperpigmentation, skin spots, photodamage, along with lesions
- Better overall skin appearance
- Promote wound healing
- Safeguard skin cells from UV radiation
- Lessen inflammation and free radical damage
- Boost hair growth and thickness, enlarge hair follicle size
- Lower Diabetes Complications
- Support Immune Function
- Help Rheumatologic Diseases
- Help Arthritis-adjunctive conditions
- $19.00 USD
Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride Water USP 0.9%
For IV, IM or Subcutaneous Use
Diluent with preservative
Use within 30 days of opening.
STORE IN FRIDGE.
- $9.00 USD
PEPTIDES FOR SALE
99Purity carries the highest purified peptides and amino acid derivatives for scientific research and development. Therefore, our lab only stocks the most potent peptides sought-after by bringing the most noticeable curative results, thus, leaving behind any proxies with minimal effects.
Our Canadian-made peptides are subject to rigorous and resolute manufacturing processes finely tuned to produce the purest, highest quality peptides. In addition, we implement the most stringent quality control standards to ensure that all peptides arrive in their most sterile and most stable form.
This can be achieved by highly accurate High-Performance Liquid Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry analysis, which scientifically proves each peptide's purity, accuracy, and identity.
As a result, researchers can rest assured that their studies and experiments will not be corrupted or skewed by peptides tainted by mannitol or other fillers, impurities, or peptides with lower net peptide content or absolute peptide content than claimed.
What are Peptides?
Peptides are an essential component of nature and biochemistry, and thousands of peptides occur naturally in the human body and animals.
Indeed, this discovery and innovations in the study of peptides hold great promise for the future in health and pharmaceutical development.
Generally, peptides are practical and selective signaling molecules that bind to specific cell surface receptors, triggering intracellular effects.
Peptides are commonly supplied in a lyophilized (freeze-dried) powder form.
Lyophilization is when water is removed from a compound after being frozen and placed under a vacuum, consenting the ice to change directly from solid to vapor without passing through a liquid phase.
Lyophilized peptides commonly resemble a small white "puck" with a fluffy or more granular appearance. Different lyophilization techniques can yield a more voluminous (fluffy) or a more compacted (granular) lyophilized peptide.
there has been a rush of demand for research peptides to fuel progress in these new avenues of research
On the other hand, research peptides are only proposed for in-vitro study and research. Research Peptides are not FDA approved for the treatment, prevention, or curing of any medical condition, disease, or ailment.
Research peptides are those synthesized for analysis in the lab that can lead to breakthroughs and future pharmaceuticals. Still, they become medicines only after undergoing rigorous study, clinical trial, and, crucially, the FDA approval process.
How to store peptides
To preserve the integrity of laboratory results, the correct storage of peptides is essential.
Proper storage methods can maintain peptides for years and guard against contamination, oxidation, and degradation that can cause peptides, and therefore experiments, useless.
While some peptides are more prone to degradation than others, knowing and implementing the best practices for peptide storage areas can significantly lengthen their stability and integrity regardless of composition.
Once peptides have been received, they must be kept chilly and away from the light. If the peptides will be used instantly or in the next several days, weeks, or even months- short-term refrigeration under 4C (39F) is generally acceptable.
Lyophilized peptides stay typically stable at room temperatures for several weeks or more, so if they will be used within weeks or months, such storage is generally adequate.
However, for long-term storage (several months to years), it is preferable to store peptides in a freezer at -80C (-112F). Therefore, freezing is optimal to preserve the peptide's stability when keeping peptides for months or even years.
Additionally, it is essential to avert repeated freeze-thaw cycles. This can fasten the peptide's susceptibility to degradation. Also, frost-free freezers should be prevented from storing peptides, as temperatures can fluctuate widely during defrosting cycles.